Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

28 November 2015

Organic Cocoa Powder for Review #wildchocolate


Organic Cocoa Powder, Wild Dark Chocolate Powder, Handcrafted, Single-Origin, Fair Trade, Organic, Non-Alkalized Chocolate from Peruvian Heirloom Cacao beans (4 ounces) 


from Wild Foods



About the Product

  • Wild Chocolate is a SUPERFOOD! A Delicious and Versatile Mayan Superfood that is RAW, UNREFINED, UNPROCESSED, HANDCRAFTED, and UNSWEET! Wild Chocolate powder is a guilt-free addition to your diet.
  • Cook with it, bake with it or add it to your coffee, smoothies, and shakes! It makes an amazing hot chocolate. Make your own homemade chocolate and sprinkle it in your recipes for an added Wild boost of nutrition and flavor!
  • FULL OF WILD NUTRITION: Wild Chocolate Powder is full of Antioxidants, Flavonoids (more than green tea, blueberries and red wine) Fiber, Protein, Vitamins and Minerals, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Copper, Potassium, Chromium, and Phosphorus. It is an Antioxidant-filled Inflammation Fighter! Wild Cocoa Powder also improves digestion and gut Health! Studies have shown that consuming cocoa fiber reduces blood pressure and in regulating bowel movements.
  • Non-GMO, Fair Trade, Certified Organic, Non-dutched, Vegan, and Paleo... Just a few reasons why Wild Chocolate is superior to the mass-produced low-quality cocoa powders that comprise the bulk of the chocolate market today.
http://www.wildfoods.co/shop/organic-fair-trade-chocolate-cocoa-wild-chocolate

My Thoughts

Chocolate is supposed to be good for you right? Yes, I thought so too!! I love chocolate anything, in cookies, coffee, cakes, candy and hot chocolate. I am not a fan of those packets of hot chocolate, they always taste watery to me. I love a good cup of hot chocolate made from milk and sugar and cocoa powder, just like granny used to make.
Chocolate is full of good things such as antioxidants, Flavonoids and it fights inflammation. 

Wild Chocolate is a premium chocolate that is certified organic, vegan and paleo. I went to the Wild Foods website and loved it there, learned a lot. I tried their how to section and make a cup of hot chocolate using the recipe below and it was great...you can adjust your ingredients to suit your palate but I followed the recipe and it has to be one of the best cups of hot chocolate I have had that I didn't have to pay a fortune for.

I have not used it yet in cooking or baking, but I hope to soon, I will just have another cup of hot chocolate! 

I received a sample for a small price. This review is my thought on the product.

10 Ounces Water, Wild Coffee or Choice Milk
2 Heaping Teaspoons Wild Chocolate
2 Teaspoons Preferred Sweetener
Dash of Sea Salt 
Optional Ingredients To Experiment With:
Dash Cayenne pepper
Dash Turmeric
1-2 TBSP Wild MCT Oil
1-2 TBSP Unsalted Pastured Butter or Ghee
1-2 TBSP Coconut milk or cream
1 TBSP Wild Cocoa Butter
1/2 TSP Wild Vanilla Powder
Process:
1. Heat liquid in saucepan over medium-low heat
2. Whisk in ingredients
3. Taste and adjust to desired strength and sweetness
4. Enjoy!

  • #wildchocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet