Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

21 December 2010

Wolf Fever by Terry Spear Review

Wolf Fever

ISBN: 9781402237522
Published: November 2010 

 She may be his destiny, but she's not his first choice…
Hospital nurse and newly turned red werewolf Carol Woods is being pressured by her pack leader to find a mate, but he's the only guy in the pack who remotely attracts her.
Why is he playing so hard to get?
The fate of the pack rests on his shoulders…
Gray pack leader Ryan McKinley doesn't want anything to do with Carol unless she's willing to embrace her wolf nature—no matter how beautiful she is.
But when a virus infects the local lupus garou pack, Ryan realizes just how wrong he's been not to seize the moment with the woman he's come to love. And now, it may be too late…
 My Thoughts
Wolf River is a paranormal story about werewolves good and bad. Carol Woods is a nurse who was turned 6 months prior and is not quite ready to come to terms with her being a werewolf. She has not let herself change into a werewolf but knows that she will have to eventually. She is currently staying with her red wolf pack leader who wants her to pick a mate. There is no one that she is willing to mate with until she meets Ryan Mckinley again. All Ryan wants to do is talk to Carol about her visions, he is not to sure if he believes that she can see things that are going to happen and he wants to make sure he can trust her. As they spend more time together they find that they are deeply attracted to each other. In the meantime, the local packs are infected with a man made virus by some renegade gray werewolves who want Carol for their pack.  The pack leader, Carol and Ryan race against time to find a cure for this virus and they need to make sure that the humans do not 'change' while they are infected as they may not be able to change back to human form.The supporting characters rounds out the plot nicely.
This was the first book I have read in Terry Spears Wolf series. I enjoyed reading this story. If you like a paranormal story, then this one is worth your time.
I received a review copy of this book from Sourcebooks and was not monetarily compensated for my review. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Celtic Lady! You'll have to read Heart of the Highland Wolf next that combines Highland heroes that are part of a gray wolf pack! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet