UPDATE: March 2nd, 2014
I am having some serious health issues right now and I can not accept any new books to review. I can however do a spotlight of your book if that works for you. For authors that have contacted me for reviews of your books, I do apologize but I can no longer guarantee a review at this time. I need to take care of my health. Thank you for your understanding.
To authors, publishers or anyone else that contacts me for reviews:
I try to give an honest review and if I am not able to finish a book for any reason I will let you know and will possibly list the book at LibraryThing or my blogs as a giveaway with the requirement that a review is expected.
* I read most any genre but prefer Historical, Mystery, Thrillers and Contemporary Fiction. I do NOT review Fantasy but I will review Paranormal. I DO NOT review Poetry, Erotica or Westerns. Please do not even contact me if you have a book in these categories...I can not honestly do a good review on a genre that I do not like.
* If you want me to review a book for you, please email me at momkelly2003(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
* Do not just send me an ebook and expect a review, if you can not take the time to pitch your book to me then I may not have time to review it. (this does not happen often but it has happened)
* I do participate as a Book Blog Tour Host for various websites(which is a priority) and I will have books read and reviewed by the required date for these tours.
* I will try my best to have reviews posted by the month of publication or whatever is required. If no date is specified then I will schedule as I see fit.
* Authors: I will do my best to read/review your book as soon as I am able, as I do have a lot of other books to review.
* I will review ebooks, I have a Kindle and other ereading apps.
* I post my reviews at Amazon.com, B&N, GoodReads, LibraryThing, and Shelfari with links to Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest and Linked In.
I receive no monetary compensation for reviewing your book and this is a hobby and not a job, So please remember that when contacting me.
*I love to promote any author but I especially like to promote 'new' or indie authors.
I look forward to working with you.