Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

06 April 2012

20 Easter Puzzle Quizzes by The Grabarchuk Puzzles Family





Here is a special Easter present for all lovers of the Top Rated Puzzlebook series. In this new puzzle collection you will find 20 holiday themed, pictorial, hand-crafted puzzle quizzes. Be sure to check Puzzlebook: 100 Puzzle QuizzesPuzzlebook: 101 Puzzle Quizzes, and Puzzlebook: 102 Puzzle Quizzes for more!

Novelty
All puzzle quizzes are original creations by the Grabarchuk Family and delivered exclusively for Kindle.

Interactivity
You can interactively answer and check a puzzle quiz by clicking the respective answer button. Only the correct answer leads to the solution page.

Ranking
The collection is specially created for all kinds of solvers - beginners, skillful, and expert alike. The puzzles are arranged so that you start with the easy (*) puzzles and progress to the hard (*****) puzzles.

Enjoy it in Color Too!
The book is created in full-color. Enjoy a colorful experience playing it on Kindle Fire or in a Kindle app on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, etc.



My Thoughts:
This is a little Kindle book of puzzles that I downloaded onto my ipad, mainly so I could take advantage of the color and the touch screen. I found these 20 Easter puzzles to range from easy to challenging. I am not much of a puzzle doer but I did find that these puzzles grabbed my attention. Colorful pictures of bunnies, eggs and chicks may seem childish but they are anything but. I had to put on my thinking cap for some of the puzzles just when I thought I had the answer, I had to go back and look at it again. Once I used a different perspective I could see where I made my error. Easy to navigate on the iPad with the touch screen. If you know someone who loves this type of puzzle, give it as a gift for Easter. Now that I have found this little gem I am going to look at the other puzzle books by the Grabarchuk's. These puzzle books can be found at Amazon.com and the Grabarchuk Website.
I received an ecopy of this book for review and was not monetarily compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet