Reviews!

I am still having a difficult time concentrating on reading a book, I hope to get back into it at some point. Still doing book promotions just not reviews Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly July 2024

27 September 2024

Hunterlore by Dana Claire Release Tour! #danaclairebooks #authordanaclaire @IndiePenPR #NowLive



For Liam Hunter, monster hunting is a way of life, but when campers are murdered in the woods, Liam has to face his most terrifying adversary yet.

 Meanwhile, Olivia Davis is determined to find her place in Hunterland and hone her newfound abilities. Together, Olivia and Liam must survive a deadly game of cat and mouse, or risk becoming victims in a world where the monsters are the hunters. 

Readers who enjoy fantasy adventures will want to devour Dana Claire’s new Young Adult Novel, Hunterlore, a forced proximity, paranormal romance.

Read Now!

 

Silver bullets aren’t enough to protect your heart.

For Liam Hunter, monster hunting is a way of life—a family tradition passed down for generations.

But when campers are murdered in the woods, their hearts ripped from their chests, Liam finds himself facing his most terrifying adversary yet—his own mother turned monster.

Her pack of werewolves will test Liam’s limits, and his connection with the girl who still has too large a claim on his heart.

Olivia Davis is determined to uncover her own place in Hunterland and hone her newfound abilities. But when Olivia has a terrifying vision, she’s faced with a much larger uncertainty: her feelings for the boy she let slip through her fingers.

Together, Olivia and Liam must survive the deadly game of cat and mouse, or else risk becoming victims in a world where the monsters are the hunters. The clock is ticking. The game is on. And the price of failure may be their humanity.

For readers who enjoy The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith, The Awakening by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, The Luminaries by Susan Denard, and the Teen Wolf and Supernatural TV series.

Add to Goodreads!

Excerpt

Copyright 2024, Dana Claire

Once Doc and I were alone, he removed his reading glasses and placed them on the mahogany desk tucked against the righthand wall of the small gym. He leaned his hip against the edge. 


“William, I know you care about Olivia, but your eagerness to safeguard her is exactly what will get her killed.”


“Excuse me?” I had thought he’d wanted to talk about the hunt, but this was about me? My conduct?


Doc remained calm. “I’ve never seen you like this.” He exhaled. “And as your closest thing to an uncle, I’m thrilled you found someone.” I attempted to object, but he held his finger up. “But you cannot protect her and be a supernatural hunter at the same time. It puts the lives of the humans you’re tasked with saving in jeopardy.”


Without thinking, I snapped back, “She doesn’t belong in our world.” My hands curled at my sides.


Doc shook his head like a disappointed parent. “If that were true, she wouldn’t have abilities. She not only belongs in our world, but she’s needed in it as well. If you can’t help her, then stay away from her. You’ll only hinder her growth.”


I barely heard him over the thudding in my ears. Did they all think I was the one putting her in danger? Anger festered in my gut. “What are you going to do about it?” I crossed my arms, challenging him. Did I sound like a child? Sure. Did I care? Hell no. Olivia’s safety was all that mattered.


Doc’s demeanor remained intact, but his tone turned authoritative. “Send you back to London. We could use a representative at the Hunterland Library to help Elizabeth.”

 

About Dana Claire

 

 

Dana Claire is an award-winning author whose stories explore identity, fate, and destiny at the crossroads of romance and adventure. Her love of romantic tension, the supernatural, and non- stop action has elicited positive feedback from many readers, as their online reviews reveal her flair for spine-tingling action and unforgettable characters.


Dana is now sharing her stories through speaking events and book signings, introducing more readers to the worlds she created. She lives in Los Angeles, CA with her adoring husband living her dreams: writing books, telling stories, and changing the world, one reader at a time.


#hunterlore #hunterlandseries #forcedproximity #badboys #foundfamily #fantasyadventure #monsterbooks #supernatural #thevampirediaries #paranormalromance #yaromance #youngadultfantasy #yafantasy #matureyoungadult #matureya #booklover #mustread #mustreadromance #newrelease #ebook #bookstagram #amazon


 Follow




 TikTok 


 


 Amazon 


This promotional event is brought to you by Indie Pen PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet