I am currently not taking any review requests at this time.
I will do a spotlight if you wish sooner, those I can do any time and would love to promote your work!
Thank you for understanding!
To authors, publishers or anyone else that contacts me for reviews:
I try to give an honest review and if I am not able to finish a book for any reason I will let you know and will possibly list the book at LibraryThing or my blogs as a giveaway with the requirement that a review is expected.
* I read most any genre but prefer Historical, Mystery, Thrillers and Contemporary Fiction. I do NOT review Fantasy but I will review Paranormal. I DO NOT review Poetry, Erotica, Westerns, Dystopian, Alternate Universe or Self Help. Please do not even contact me if you have a book in these categories...I can not honestly do a good review on a genre that I do not like.
* If you want me to review a book for you, please email me at momkelly2003(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
* Do not just send me an ebook and expect a review, if you can not take the time to pitch your book to me then I may not have time to review it. (this does not happen often but it has happened) and please do not ask me to purchase your book for review.
* If I am interested in reviewing your novel, I will contact you. Otherwise, you will probably not hear from me.
* I do participate as a Book Blog Tour Host for various websites(which is a priority) and I will have books read and reviewed by the required date for these tours.
* I will try my best to have reviews posted by the month of publication or whatever is required. If no date is specified then I will schedule as I see fit.
* Authors: I will do my best to read/review your book as soon as I am able, as I do have a lot of other books to review.
* I will review ebooks, I have a Kindle and other ereading apps.
* I post my reviews at Amazon.com, B&N, GoodReads, LibraryThing, and Shelfari with links to Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest and Linked In.
I receive no monetary compensation for reviewing your book and this is a hobby and not a job, So please remember that when contacting me.
*I love to promote any author but I especially like to promote 'new' or indie authors.
I look forward to working with you.