Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

30 May 2015

Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder from Kiss Me Organic Review!

       


I love Matcha Tea, I started drinking and baking with it about a year ago. It has so many benefits including, cancer prevention, anti aging, it lowers bad cholesterol, helps with weight loss, it is a detoxifier, a mind improver, eases constipation and aids in lower blood sugar levels. I like to have it in a smoothie but if I don't have all the ingredients I want, I just put an ounce of hot water in a glass to dissolve the matcha and add Soy Milk or Almond Milk, shake it up and pour it over ice. Low in calories and high in health benefits. I have also made cookies with it, put in in baked goods. I think the next time I will put some in home made bread. I have included a recipe that is really good tasting, the addition of any fruit you want to use is great. I have changed my eating habits about a year ago, including diet and exercise and incorporating healthy options into my daily life. I am diabetic and anyway that I can change how my body metabolizes sugar, I am all about. As a matter of fact I have now stopped using insulin. Incorporating Matcha Tea into your daily life can only be a good thing! You can purchase this product here at Amazon


Benefits of Matcha:
  • Matcha provides 4 to 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant. This is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.

    METABOLISM BOOST

    Consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body's own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture.

    IMPROVED SKIN HEALTH

    Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UVrays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin.

    137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA

    Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body's natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.

matcha vanilla smoothies


Ingredients
  • 2 bananas, frozen
  • 1 cup Almond Milk, original or vanilla
  • matcha powder - a few teaspoons to a few tablespoons depending on your matcha and your taste. I use this brand
  • vanilla bean - a tiny scrape from about 1-inch of the pod, or use vanilla extract...
  • a few handfuls of ice
  • honey, agave, or sweetener of choice (optional) If using a sweetened Almond Milk, omit the sweetener

Instructions
  1. Blend everything together. Taste & adjust to your liking. Add some sweetener if you wish.
Serving size: 2-3, You can also half this recipe if you are the only one drinking this smoothie!

FCC regulations require for me to say that I received a bag of Organic Matcha Powdered Tea (4 oz) from KissMeOrganics.com for an honest review.  #lifefood



1 comment:

  1. Hello
    There is about 70mg of Caffeine in matcha green tea per 8 oz cup. Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet