Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

16 January 2010

CelticLady's Reviews


Well I have decided to do this, I am going to create another blog. The title of the new blog will be called very simply CelticLady's Reviews. If you are a follower of Blog O"The Irish please go to CelticLady's Reviews here and become a follower there also. I would greatly appreciate it.



Another blog?? yes but this one will be strictly for book reviews as I am finding that the left sidebar on Celticladysramblings is getting longer and longer and longer... and as I intend to keep on reading, the list will only get longer and longer still. So right now this is a works in progress but hopefully it will accomplish what I want it to do!!!


What I have decided to do is keep the list of reviews that I have already posted and start fresh on the new blog (CelticLady's Reviews) with future book reviews. As I was contemplating this I realized that to move all those reviews over to another blog would be very time consuming.. if anyone knows of a way that I can do this in the future, tips would be appreciated...


I will continue with Blog O'The Irish with what I had originally intended, that is to post Irish related stuff, such as book recommendations, and anything relating to that beautiful country. I still want to brag once in awhile too, I will post on here when I have completed a review of a book with a link to that review. I also post on LibraryThing, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com and whatever publisher/author I link back to..Oh yes, CelticLadys Reviews has an Irish theme also!!!


I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the new blog! I'll be watching for new reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new blog -- I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! Looking forward to what you have in store :)

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet