Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

13 February 2010

My Review of Alphatudes by Michelle Wahlder

"Sometimes complicated problems have simple solutions.

In Alphatudes: The Alphabet of Gratitude, Michele Wahlder reveals the unexpected and simple secret to living a joyful life: gratitude. In a world obsessed with negativity, we must deliberately choose to focus our attention toward the positive.
The good news is the homework is already done! Alphatudes utilizes your earliest grade school victory—the ABCs—to elicit a sustainable shift in your thinking and outlook on life. This book will help you:
•Heighten your awareness and appreciation of life’s daily gifts
•Attract opportunities with a positive mind-set
•Surmount life’s challenges with a healthy reservoir of gratitude
•Find the hidden blessings in difficult situations
•Free yourself from worry, negativity and resentment"

26 solutions to Life's Little Challenges

"When we transform our own attitudes, we naturally uplift others in need of hope. My desire in creating Alphatudes is to provide an easy-to-implement, powerful method for helping people find the wellspring of optimism, serenity and prosperity that comes from the simple practice of gratitude."



Michele Wahlder, Author from the website www.alphatudes.com

Alphatudes by Michelle Wahlder is a very unique book on how to create happiness in our lives and to avoid negativity and resentment. The book is set up based on the alphabet that we all learned as a child.  Each letter of the alphabet is meant to teach us what to be grateful for in our lives. There is a prayer for each letter and the pictures are just beautiful. I found this book a pleasure to read and enjoyed the way it was written. I am not a fan of self-help books but this one was different for me. Each letter challenges the reader as to what we should all be grateful for, with a suggestion on how to do this with a prayer. I think we all need to take time in our lives and think of what we are grateful for and use these gratitudes in making our lives more positive and less stressful. I enjoyed this book and I recommend it to everyone.

Zzz...Sleep.. pg. 109
"And if tonight my soul may find her peace in sleep, and sink in good oblivion, and in the morning wake like a new-opened flower, then I have been dipped again in God and new-created. D.H.Lawrence."

Prayer of Zzz... Sleep..pg. 111
"Restore and heal me as I sleep. Fill me with the direction and guidance I need for my waking hours. Thank you for your protective presence as I drift into peaceful dreams."

to learn more visit: http://alphatudes.com/index.html

I received this book from The Cadence Group for review. I was not monetarily compensated for my honest review.


1 comment:

  1. The Alphatudes book launch was so busy that I’m just now getting a chance to respond to all the bloggers on the virtual book tour.

    Thank you so much for your review of “Alphatudes: The Alphabet of Gratitude.” I’m so glad you found it a pleasure to read and felt it stood out from the typical self-help book. Hearing comments like that makes me so grateful!

    I’ll be posting a link to your review on the book website soon. http://alphatudes.com

    With gratitude,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet