Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

06 March 2010

Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFarren

Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFarren: Book Description from http://www.flahertyscrossing.com/home.php

"From Pacific Northwest's award-winning author Kaylin McFarren comes a powerful novel about love, loss, and the power of forgiveness...

Successful yet emotionally stifled artist Kate Flaherty stands at the deathbed of her estranged father, conflicted by his morphine-induced confession exposing his part in her mother's death. While racing home, Kate's car mishap leads her to a soul-searching discussion with a lone diner employee, prompting Kate to confront the true reasons her marriage hangs in the balance. When her night takes an unexpected turn, however, she flees for her life, a life desperate for faith that can only be found through her ability to forgive."


Champagne Books
ISBN: 978-1-926681-19-1
Publication Date: February 2010





video: Youtube.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting Flaherty's Crossing on your site. My happy Irish feet are definitely dancing. :D

    Also, for anyone who might be interested in this story, excerpts are available at http://www.kaylinmcfarren.com and http://www.flahertyscrossing.com.

    It is also available for a very affordable price at Amazon.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one already. I love suspense and mystery and of course romance,.

    Like the trailer..,

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet