Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

19 June 2011

Heart of the Highland Wolf and Giveaway

Heart of the Highland Wolf

Heart of the Highland Wolf

ISBN: 9781402245527
By: Terry Spear
Published: May 2011                                                                                                                                                                                   
It's a matter of pride...

Modern day werewolf laird Ian MacNeill reluctantly allows a film production company to use his castle, but he knows his secretive clan has a big problem when a beautiful red werewolf female who insists she's working on the film keeps showing up in the wrong places... and a matter of pleasure...

Julia Wildthorn is not who she says she is-she's sneaking into Argent Castle to steal an ancient relic for her grandfather and to do research for her next werewolf romance novel. When she catches a glimpse of Ian, she realizes he's the perfect hero...

My Thoughts:  
Heart of the Highland Wolf is 7th in a series by Terry Spear about werewolves and the second one that I have read. The main character, Julia Wildthorn an author joining a movie company so she could research her next werewolf novel, also has a secret mission. Ian MacNeill, laird of Argent castle is quite reluctant to have this movie company anywhere near his castle. A very enjoyable and easy to read story. A  romantic, sexy modern day tale that has men in kilts, a castle, violent wolf packs, lots of steamy sex scenes and a secret from centuries ago that changes the lives of Ian and Julia. I like paranormal stories that are written in a believable way. Fans of the paranormal, werewolf genre will want to add this book to their collection.
I received this book from Sourcebooks and was not compensated monetarily for my review.

Giveaway
* Runs from August 16th, 2011 _ September 16th, 2011
* U.S. Entrants only
* Be a follower of this blog
* Leave an email address so I can contact you if you win

Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet