Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

18 July 2011

Cover Me by Caterine Mann Review for Sourcebooks Review


Cover Me

Book Description

It should have been a simple mission…


Pararescueman Wade Rocha fast ropes from the back of a helicopter into a blizzard to save a climber stranded on an Aleutian Island, but Sunny Foster insists she can take care of herself just fine…

But when it comes to passion, nothing is ever simple…

With the snowstorm kicking into overdrive, Sunny and Wade hunker down in a cave and barely resist the urge to keep each other warm… until they discover the frozen remains of a horrific crime… Unable to trust the local police force, Sunny and Wade investigate, while their irresistible passion for each other gets them more and more dangerously entangled…


My Thoughts:

Cover Me by Catherine Mann is a military romantic suspense novel about an elite rescue team  called the Pararescueman Team. The first book in the series's cast include Sunny Foster and her dog Chewie,who are both in  need of rescuing, even though she claims she doesn't need to be rescued, that is until she gets shot at and Wade Rocha, a pararescueman who rescues them from a mountain in Alaska. The story basically takes place in the Aleutian Islands where there is a small community that has closed itself off from the rest of the world. When a person leaves this community they are no longer allowed to go back Sunny and her sister Misty are a part of this community.  Sunny has secrets, that if they got out it would ultimately destroy this community, while Wade has secrets of his own that he is trying to deal with. The story quickly turns into a murder mystery as bodies are found buried in the ice on the mountain. A side story is of Sunny's sister Misty who wants to leave the community to have surgery to restore her hearing, that was lost because of an illness. There is a host of bad guys and good guys to make the story interesting and lots of steamy sex scenes. I enjoyed the story and it was interesting learning about the Pararescueman team. I give this book 4 stars, the writing will pull you right into the story and the love scenes...well you will have to read it!!!
I received a copy of this book from Sourcebooks and was not monetarily compensated for my review.

The book can be purchased here at Sourcebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet