Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

15 October 2011

It is National Book Month!!! Go Buy a Book!!!



I would have to agree with Prowling Books in the Lair that everyone should own a book or two or hundreds. I have always been a reader from the time I can remember. It was always an escape to me, from reading Nancy Drew, Mary Poppins to the Iliad and the Odyssey and Greek Plays. I think it is everyone's responsibility to get more people to read and what better way to do this is to give a book. So go check out the website listed below and buy a book!!!


National Book Month

and I think everyone should own a book!
I can’t imagine not owning a single book. Can you?  I grew up with Shel Silverstein and Dr. Seuss; ran poetry with Maya Angelou; found dialect with Zora Neale Hurston; felt pain with Toni Morrison; and sought the richness of imagery from Sue Monk Kidd.  I simply can’t imagine my shelves empty as I look at bookshelf after bookshelf in my home.  I don’t think you should either.  So, in honor of National Book Month, I am having a Pay-What-You-Can sale for all of the books in stock on our website: www.writerslairbooks.com.
Pay-What-You-Can means pay what you can afford for one of our books.  If you can’t afford the retail cost—that’s okay.  You set the price (how cool is that?).  If you wish to give a little more—that’s okay too. If, anyone pays more than the cost of the retail price of a book, I will donate a book to a local children’s group or shelter. The economy is shaky at the moment and people are struggling to buy the basics.  In all of the chaos a good book can calm nerves at the end of a day and put a smile on a child’s face.   The holiday season is approaching and you have friends and family who love books.  Who knows?  All I know is that I love to see people reading and I think EVERYONE should have a book that is all their own.  To get your book, visit the website:www.writerslairbooks.com/bookshop and pick the book you’d like and then come back here and click on the link below to buy your book.  That’s it.  HAPPY READING!

This offer will end at 11:59p.m. EST
Friday, October 14 21, 2011.  So, hurry!

CLICK HERE: Buy My PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN Book

**Shipping will be an additional $2.99.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet