Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

05 November 2011

When Cancer Hits by Britta Aragon Review for Cadence Group

When Cancer Hits is your complete guide to navigating all the changes you ll experience between the doctor s office and everyday living. Whether your future includes surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy, you ll need to know how to best manage your side effects, stress, and home recovery and how to sustain positive energy during treatment and beyond.


Inside this book, you ll discover how to:
  • Implement proven solutions for mouth sores, nausea, radiation burns, fatigue, dry skin, neuropathy, and more.
  • Create your own personal hair-loss plan, and find the solution that fits your style.
  • Manage stress, anxiety, worry, and despair.
  • Complement your treatment with the proven benefits of acupuncture, reflexology, massage and meditation.
  • Protect yourself from personal care and housecleaning products that contain potentially carcinogenic ingredients and learn what products are safe to use.
  • Treat and conceal redness, rashes, swelling, scars, and skin discoloration.
With real life stories from survivors plus advice from doctors and experienced health experts, When Cancer Hits delivers life-changing information on how to take care for your body, boost your immune system, encouraging your own healing, and nurture your soul while on the road to recovery.


My Thoughts:
The only one in my family that I can recall was my mother who died at age 50 of liver cancer. I was not involved in her care though and she only lived two months after she was diagnosed. Fortunately no one in my immediate family has had to battle this disease. If I had to go through it myself or a family member, When Cancer Hits is the kind of book I would want to have. It is packed with helpful information from eating right, relieving stress and how to cope with hair loss and skin imperfections that a patient gets from the medications and treatments. As I was reading this book I could tell the author had to deal with this disease first hand, herself at a young age, then her father. I highly recommend this book for anyone who is going through this illness or knows of someone who is.
You can learn more by visiting http://cincovidas.com/ and visit their Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/BookReviewersForTheCadenceGroup
I received a review copy of this book  from The Cadence Group and was not monetarily compensated for my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet