Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

14 January 2012

Join The Facebook Amazon Blast!!


If you are looking to grow your Facebook following – sign up for the Facebook Blast!
What is a Facebook Blast? You the blogger can join for $1.50 with one account –

Then Makobi Scribe will provide the prize-$100 Amazon code.

What do you need to do to join?
Post about the event with the button linking back to this post. (Right click save the image)
Send a paypal payment to jennifer@makobiscribe.com with your email address. After she receives the payment, she will send you the form to fill out.
You will get the instructions once you send payment.
Instructions on posting to your Facebook page can be found here
Then schedule the giveaway post to go live on Feb 1 at 9:00 am EST to Feb 15 12:01 pm EST
You can post on every blog you have, one post per Facebook account.
Makobi Scribe will email you on the 30th to remind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet