22 February 2012

Zombie Love: The Outbreak by Eric J. Sobolik Review





Zombie Love is the story of a widespread virus, in a way that has never been done before. As people lose loved ones, some decide that sometimes the people you love are the only ones worth fighting for. As factions form, and the world crumbles, people must choose sides. Help or destroy. When a virus is developed as the ultimate cure all by reversing death itself, the world is plunged into a crisis of faith, dedication, and love. In book one we meet Summer Strom, a normal high school teenager who is thrown cruelly into a set of circumstances that nobody should have to deal with. She has to fight back against everybody she knows as she battles for the only thing worth fighting for. Love.


My Thoughts:
I am not a fan of zombie books, this mainly due to  a movie I saw when I was a little girl. The Night of the Living Dead, the original, was so creepy to me that it really turned me off to zombie movies or books. Of course I was a little girl and now that I am an adult I am not as scared of them. When Eric Sobolik contacted me to review Zombie Love I was a bit skeptical but decided to take the chance. I am glad that I did. I found this book to be well written, very descriptive, witty and funny. This is a short book and I read it in one sitting. If you like zombie stories with humor but still scary enough then you need to read this one.


I thank the author for sending me an ecopy of his book and I was not monetarily compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet