Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

03 August 2012

News From Sourcebooks



Take a look at these offers from Sourcebooks!!
First, The Last Romanov by Dora Levy Mossanen is Barnes & Noble’s Free Friday pick for today! Pick it up today for free here: http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/The-NOOK-Blog/bg-p/Unbound/label-name/free%20fridays



Also, The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick is only $2.99 for a limited time. Elizabeth’s upcoming new release A Place Beyond Courage (Sept.) is a prequel to Chadwick’s 2009 release The Greatest KnightA Place Beyond Courage tells the gripping story of John FitzGilbert - the father of William Marshal (the hero from The Greatest Knight). http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/greatest-knight-elizabeth-chadwick/1100202467?ean=9781402228643&itm=1&usri=elizabeth+chadwick

A Place Beyond Courage Coming September 2012
Spellbinding prequel to 2009’s The Greatest Knight, Based on real characters and extensive research, Chadwick’s imaginative tale will keep readers captive till the final page.
Publishers Weekly STARRED review
“Immerse your senses in the world created by Chadwick; be intrigued, entertained and enlightened by the deft skill of a master storyteller …For fans of William Marshal and Chadwick’s The Greatest Knight… this is a must-read.”
     ― RT Book Reviews    

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet