Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

09 October 2012

The Beginner's Bible App For iPad Review



About the App

The Beginner's Bible App for iPad

The bestselling Bible storybook of all time with 
over 6 million copies sold is now available in an 
iPad app that includes enhanced audio with compelling 
narration, music, and sound effects that help bring 
94 Bible stories to life like never before.

With Bible characters you can touch, coloring pages, 
puzzles, and games, this special iPad edition of
 The Beginner’s Bible brings God’s Word to children 
ages 2-6 in an engaging and interactive way.

The first “Story Pack”, which 
includes 6 stories, coloring pages, 
puzzles, and game, is included in 
your app download, completely FREE!
Unlock all story packs of 6 Bible stories each with 
coloring pages, puzzles, and games with in-app 
purchases of only $1.99 each. The second Story Pack
 is available for in-app purchase now with additional 
Story Packs releasing between now and the next three 
to five months.

The Beginners Bible contains 95 stories charmingly 
retold by Karyn Henley and colorfully illustrated 
by Dennas Davis. This is a Bible to be read by early
 readers or to be read to pre-readers by parents 
or older brothers and sisters.









My Thoughts:
I recently had the pleasure of reviewing The Beginner's Bible App on my iPad. This app is so well done, colorful and full of lessons for the young child just starting out learning the bible. I loved the beautiful illustrations, the easy to read follow along hi-lighted words and the audio. So all the child needs to do is listen and read along. As well as the read along story there is a play section where the child can interact more with the coloring pages that can be colored right on the iPad. There are also jigsaw puzzles to challenge the young mind. A video game is also included in the first story pack that helps the child with manual dexterity. Each story pack can be purchased right through the app.

I am a grandmother so I do not have young children in the household but I think that this app is a must for the family that wants to share God's story with their children. I loved it.

I reviewed this app and was not monetarily compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet