Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

18 December 2012

Enchanted by Starlight by Tina L.Hook Review



Be careful what you wish for… Grace, Skylar and Alina are connected by destiny when an enchanted comet crosses the night sky. As their most secret ambitions ignite, their ordinary lives take a magical detour down a powerful but dangerous path.

Grace, emerging from her dejected childhood, develops the power to make men fall in love with her. Skylar leaves her impoverished past behind and pursues the social status she has always longed for. Without dreams of her own, Alina covets the power to unravel other lives and seeks revenge. As they crash into and slip away from each other in a cycle of envy, deception and love lost, these three women are forced to look deeper into their own hearts for the true meaning of enchantment.




About this author


Tina L. Hook grew up in Orlando, Florida where she earned a Liberal Arts degree from Rollins College. After her early career in South Florida, she eventually settled into small town life near Nashville with her husband and two cats. When she is not daydreaming over a blinking cursor, she is blogging at GirlwithaNewLife.com. Enchanted by Starlight is her first novel.

My Thoughts
Enchanted by Starlight is a story of three women,Grace, Skylar and Alina who find themselves connected by comets..yes comets. All three have different powers that they come to find helps them in certain areas of their lives. They are connected but not necessarily friends but they do share in each others lives. Each chapter is written in each of the three women's point of view. This story is written in an almost poetic way by the author, the story flows from character to character, scene by scene. I enjoyed it a lot..very interesting concept for a story. I hope to read more by this author. 
I received this book for review and was not monetarily compensated for my review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet