Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

02 December 2014

Cozy Christmas Capers by Award WInning Authors!


CYBER MONDAY December 1 – December 4, 2014
This book will only be available December 1 – January 31, 2015
If you can’t post during the initial Blitz the authors would love to
spotlight the book anytime during December and January!
    19 holiday short stories by 19 New York Times, USA Today and award
winning authors!
Enjoy these tales of mystery, romance, and laughter
amid the backdrop of pine trees, gingerbread men, and Santas galore!

The perfect short bites for cozying up by the fire with a cup of
cocoa…or waiting in line at gift wrapping!


Stories include:


Rosolio Red (Franki Amato Mysteries) by Traci Andrighetti


Chasing Tinsel (Miranda Vaughn Mysteries ) by Ellie Ashe


Death of a Christmas Witch (A Crewel to be Kind Mini Mystery) by Diane Bator


Queenie Baby: Pass the Eggnog (Queenie Baby Mysteries) by Christina A. Burke


The Holiday Inside Job by Mary Jo Burke

Hard to Catch a Christmas Thief (Hard Targets) by Wendy Byrne


A Christmas Ghost & Zero Regrets (Dead by the Numbers Mysteries) by Jennifer Fischetto


Christmas Canapés & Sabotage (Culinary Competition Mysteries) by Janel Gradowski


Christmas in High Heels (High Heels Mysteries) by Gemma Halliday


Christmas Al Dente (Southern Pasta Shop Mysteries) by Jennifer L. Hart


Santa Claus, Lies, and Murder (Amber Fox Mysteries) by Sibel Hodge


A (Gingerbread) Diorama of Death (Helen Binney Mysteries) by Gin Jones


Mini Pie the Christmas Spy! (Mini Pie Mysteries) by Libby LaManna


Have Yourself a Deadly Little Christmas (Greatest Hits Mysteries) by Leslie Langtry


Ornamental Danger (Working Stiff Mysteries) by Kerri Nelson


Motion for Mistletoe (Jamie Winters Mysteries) by Kelly Rey


Christmas in Venice by Maria Grazia Swan


Baby, It's Cold Outside (Tahoe Tessie Mysteries) by T. Sue VerSteeg


Santa's Little Mistake by Stacey Wiedower



PURCHASE LINKS!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/124FjYo
Barnes & Noble: 
http://bit.ly/1twEMp6
Kobo: 
http://bit.ly/1qbOlb1
Smashwords: 
http://bit.ly/1CSuGFQ




5 comments:

  1. Thank so much for featuring us on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at least half Irish, so that makes me a natural storyteller, right? I just wish that meant I didn't need to edit!

    Hope you enjoy the anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spotlighting our anthology! I'm 100% Irish. Plenty of stories to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting our anthology. :)

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet