23 December 2014

Indie Fever :: Reading Challenge Sign-Ups is now open for 2015!


Another year gone by, I have read and reviewed over 140 books this year and I just found this challenge and thought it very appropriate for my reviewing. I read and review a lot of indie (self published) books so what better challenge to sign up for. If read and review come join the challenge! Just click the link below!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

                      Indie Fever :: Reading Challenge Sign-Ups is now open for 2015!

Challenge Level:
Amateur : Choose to read 1 - 24 Indie Books
Lover     : Choose to read 25 - 49 Indie Books
Expert    : Choose to read 50 - 74 Indie Books
Fanatic   : Choose to read 75 or above Indie Books---- I will be choosing this level!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet