Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

13 May 2015

Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil 1400 mg For Brain and Heart Health Review!


I am almost 62 years old and have been diabetic for over 10 years, I am disabled due to spinal issues and I have numerous health issues including being overweight. I started going to the gym last October and have lost 65 lbs so far. So with that said, my blood sugars are the lowest they have been since I was diagnosed. Along with diet and exercise, I have started taking various vitamins. The latest one I am trying is Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil. I have not been taking it very long, a couple weeks as of this writing. I have wanted to try fish oil tablets for a while now but a few things held me back, one of them being the fact that it is fish oil and I was concerned that there would be an aftertaste or burps. Nope that has not happened. I did some research on the Omega-3's and found that there are so many health benefits. One of the many illnesses that diabetes can cause is heart disease and taking Fish Oil can help this in people that are diabetic. Taking fish oil won't help my glycemic index but it can be beneficial. 

There are other ways to get your Omega-3's but I find that it is much easier to take it in pill form. I do not always have the foods on hand that have the Omega-3's in it. Not all fats are unhealthy. Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the "good" types of fat. They may help lower the risk of heart disease, depression, dementia, and arthritis. Your body can't make them. You have to eat them or take supplements. 

What I did find interesting is that Omega-3's can curb inflammation in the blood vessels (and the rest of your body). At high doses they also make abnormal heart rhythms less likely and lower your level of blood fats called triglycerides. Finally, they can slow plaque buildup inside the blood vessels. Now I do not have rheumatoid arthritis, but I do have degenerative joint disease and I am hoping that with continued usage of Omega-3 Supreme that this will help the joint pain that I experience because I want to be as pain free as I can for the life that I have left. From what I have read about this supplement that it is definitely worth trying. 

I received a 180 count bottle of Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil 1400 mg For Brain and Heart Health. Pharmaceutical Grade +75% 1050mg Omega-3s for the purpose of this review.



About this product
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme Advantage 
○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3) 
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards). 
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material). 
○ Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving. 
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC. 
○ USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities. 
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules. 
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps. 

Guaranteed to be pharmaceutical grade 75% Omega-3s (with 644 mg of EPA and 336 mg of DHA) meeting GOED Standard levels. GOED, The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s, was developed to help ensure that omega-3 oils reaching consumers were both safe and of high quality. 

The Life & Food Omega 3 Supreme Benefit

Enteric coated with no fish burps, or after taste, our Supreme grade Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement promotes cardiovascular health, joint support, cognitive support, circulation and helps in maintaining cholesterol levels†.

Studies have shown that diets high in Omega-3 fatty acids - EPA and DHA -- may lower a person's health risks. By eating a diet rich in fatty acid containing fish - cold-water swimmers such as pollock, sardines and salmon, can lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. Some studies show there is a proven link that EPA and DHA reduces inflammation from arthritis conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Non-meat sources of Omega-3 include olive oil, walnuts and flaxseed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet