Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

06 July 2015

Kuuk Professional Stainless Steel Garlic Press Review! #kuuk




Description 

The Kuuk stainless steel garlic press makes cooking with garlic faster and easier than ever before. Place a full clove of garlic-a clove of any size-in the press and watch as a perfectly minced product comes out ready to be used in your next dish. It really is that easy, and there's no need to even remove the skin

Ergonomic and easy-to-use
This garlic mincer is designed with the user in mind, and built-in leverage guarantees that mincing will be a painless process, even for those with smaller hands or weak grip. The press is lightweight with an ergonomic, comfortable handle, and the size of the basket means you can mince cloves of any size without ever having to chop them up.





Hassle-free cleaning guaranteed
The Kuuk garlic press is dishwasher-safe, and will come out shiny and clean every time. If you don't own a dishwasher, it's no problem. The press washes easily by hand in the sink, a simple rinse will do, and it takes no more than 30 seconds to be ready for use again.


Don't worry about removing the skin
Place any clove of garlic in the press, squeeze, and produce a perfectly minced product---no skin removal required. Thanks to the unique design of the Kuuk press, it's now possible to bypass the most frustrating part of cooking with garlic. Add this mincer to your kitchen, and you'll never have to chop or skin a clove of garlic again!





Stainless steel material means a rust-proof and long-lasting product
This garlic mincer, which can double as a ginger press, is made from the highest quality stainless steel. This means that it won't rust, it won't break, and the mechanism will remain as strong as ever, even over long periods of time. The Kuuk press is a one-time addition to your kitchen-invest in one today and you'll never have to buy another garlic press for the rest of your cooking career!


I received the Kuuk Professional Stainless Steel Garlic Press for review and I was very impressed with the product. Very sturdy and well made, I believe that when they say you will never need another garlic press in your kitchen, they are right. The press is very ergonomic in that it is easy to use which is important to me as I have arthritis and carpal tunnel.

To make squeezing easier, you probably should take the skin off the clove of garlic but you really don't need to. How nice is that that you don't have to touch the garlic and have stinky fingers? I like that aspect as I love using garlic but hate touching it.

The Kuuk Professional Stainless Steel Garlic Press is easy to clean, just put it in your dishwasher or if you don't have a dishwasher, you can use your sink sprayer along with a bit of soap and it comes out clean and shiny each time and it will not rust.

I liked the press and it will come in handy for all my recipes that I need to use garlic in! For the price you can not go wrong!

You can purchase one for yourself at this link at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet