Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

17 July 2015

Lashem 3-In-1 Eye Bright Serum Review



3 in 1 Eye Bright
The beauty of the face starts with the eyes—wide, rested, open eyes and firm, moist skin create a youthful, sexy look. Botanical extracts in our formula help reduce puffiness, dark circles, redness and fine lines that make eyes look tired and add years to your appearance. 
Benefits
• Helps Diminish Dark Circles And Fine Lines
• Helps Smoothen The Appearance Of Wrinkles
• Hydrates, Nourishes, & Conditions Delicate Eye-area Skin
• Helps Decrease Puffiness
• Fights The Key Signs Of Aging And Fatigue
Formula Facts
• Paraben Free
• Prostaglandin Free
• Fragrance Free
• Hypoallergenic
• Dermatologist Tested
• Ophthalmologist Tested
• Non-acnegenic (Won't Clog Pores)
• PETA Certified Cruelty Free (Not Tested On Animals)
• Made In USA
Net Weight: 15 mL

For more information, follow the link below!
http://www.lashem.com/skin-care/3-in-1-eye-bright.html


My Review

"The LASHEM brand was developed to help the everyday woman keep her youthful glow. It is a reflection of a healthy and natural lifestyle to accommodate women everywhere - whether they choose to as a city girl in an office or from home as a mother. We are dedicated to promoting natural beauty in a world full of unrealistic beauty expectations. The LASHEM Natural Beauty Products line consists of mascara, anti-aging creams, and eyelash booster. A brand which combines natural ingredients for the highest quality possible. We offer anti-aging products that are natural and made in the United States."

 I am almost 62 and of course after years of not a lot of sleep due to working, raising kids and mostly because of pain issues, I have been using the Lashem 3-in-1 Eye Bright Serum daily and I am amazed, the circles and bags under my eyes are not completely gone, and I doubt that they ever will be, but I have noticed a difference in the severity of the circles. A little bit of this serum goes a long way, which is a good thing, I think. I did like the product and I also think that with more time using Lashem 3-In-1 Eye Bright Serum, I will see more changes. I look forward to more positive results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet