Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

25 August 2015

100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Extract by Matcha Organics #greentea



USED FOR LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING | Fat Burner & Weight Loss Supplement

ALL DAY ENERGY WITH INCREASED FOCUSENERGY, MEMORY AND FOCUS ENHANCER

ENERGY, MEMORY AND FOCUS ENHANCER – Matcha has an organic Amino Acid called L-Theanine, which enhances mental clarity and focus for up to 6 hours. One bowl of Match can give you that all natural clean energy you’re looking for, without the jitter effect of coffee. The clean focus you get is excellent for intense studying or high focus jobs.
FAT BLOCKER / BURNER – Matcha is an all-natural metabolism booster that aids to burning fat up to 4X faster than average. Unlike other diet supplements, Matcha has no negative side-effects like hot flashes, increased heart rate or high blood pressure. It’s best to drink Matcha 15 – 30 min before a workout to enhance fat burning.
LOWERS CHOLESTEROL – One bowl a day keeps the doctor away. Drinking this USDA Organic, Matcha Green Tea, regularly, will lower the levels of LDL (Bad) cholesterol while raising the levels of HDL (good) cholesterol. This brand of tea is an excellent dieting supplement for your everyday nutrition.
HEALTHIER THAN BREWED GREEN TEA – USDA Organic Matcha green tea powder has over 1300 antioxidants in it, which is 137X more antioxidants than traditional brewed green tea Traditional green tea is just brewed from the leaf, with Matcha you are consuming the entire green tea leaf. This dramatically increases the amount of natural antioxidants and L-Theanine you consume.
FIGHTS CANCER – This Matcha contains a unique and potent antioxidant known as catechin EGCg. This antioxidant provides potent cancer-fighting properties that are not found in other foods. EGCg also counteracts the effects of free radicals from the likes of pollution, UV rays, radiation and chemicals that can lead to cell and DNA damage.
At Matcha Organics, we make sure that we provide the safest and the best-quality Matcha to our customers. It’s extremely important to us to make sure that our Matcha has been tested and certified before it reaches the customer. All the farms that we source from have been USDA organic approved, which means the farms have not been sprayed with pesticides or antibiotics. We also send samples of the Matcha off to 3rd party food testing facilities to make sure that our Matcha contains no contamination such as lead.


 #greentea
http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Matcha-Green-Powder-Extract/dp/B00OJMI0CK

My Review
I have been drinking Matcha Green Tea for over a year now; I have baked with it, in muffins, cakes and even cookies. I have added the tea to smoothies but to get my daily intake, I blend one teaspoon of Matcha Green Powder into a glass of soy, almond or even a smoothie blend juice in a blender for my morning breakfast. I also like to do the same thing with soy milk but pour it over ice for a mid-afternoon snack. There are so many health benefits to drinking or consuming Matcha Green Tea that you do not have to look further to find a supplement. I would imagine that you could even get your own capsule and fill them with the matcha, just in case you are not crazy about the flavor.

I started out drinking the black matcha tea first; it definitely has a different taste than the green, kind of an earthy flavor but pleasant. In comparison, the green matcha has a decidedly grassy flavor that took me a bit to get used to. I find that now I prefer it. Now that the weather has turned cooler, I will start drinking it hot again, a great afternoon pick me up.

Organic Matcha Green Powder by Matcha Organics is a quality tea with a delightful taste, whether you like it plain or with rock sugar or honey, adding this tea into your daily intake can only help you! I love it!

I received the 4 oz package at a nominal cost for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet