Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

12 August 2015

Casting Stones by Laurencia Hoffman Spotlight!

Today I am pleased to present Casting Stones by author Laurencia Hoffman. Read about the book and Laurencia, and then read and excerpt, and then you can go check out the book at the purchase links listed below!
The Book
The act of revenge is short-lived. The feeling of regret lasts forever. Avery Stone was a normal guy who never did anything important in his life. After a tragic childhood, he found a family ready and willing to take him in. Though he never really felt that he belonged there, he knew that it was better than being alone. When someone starts murdering random werewolf families, Avery finds himself fighting to keep his loved ones safe.


Author Bio: 
Laurencia was born and raised (with the exception of a few years in Canada) in Michigan. She’s had a notebook in her hand since she was old enough to write. Becoming a published author has always been a dream of hers. Casting Stones was the first of three books to be published. Her second publication is called Star Crossed: Worlds Apart (published under her other name – Jolene Poole), and her third publication is called Bittersweet.
Writing takes up most of her time and will always be a part of her life, but she also has her own line of natural products, and she works with her mother in their floral preservation business.
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/iwritestories7
Tumblr Link: http://authorlaurenciahoffman.tumblr.com/
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5361626.Laurencia_Hoffman
Excerpt:
Chance got to his feet, waiting for everyone to say something. Charlie ran her hand through her long blonde hair, clearing her throat uncomfortably. “Well…that wasn’t very nice.”
Chance clenched his fists. He had just been waiting for someone to speak so that he could tell them off. “No, it wasn’t. The truth is never easy to hear. You all treated him like he didn’t matter. Most of you tried to pretend that he didn’t exist. I don’t consider any of you my family, not after this. I will never forgive you for taking away the only brother I had.”
“That’s not fair,” Rain said quietly, “We didn’t kill him.”
“You may not have pulled the trigger, but you might as well have. If you had tried to develop a relationship with him, this wouldn’t have happened.”
“They’re right,” Darius said. “Avery and Chance are both…right.” 
Purchase Links:
Damnation Books: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet