Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

19 August 2015

RFID Blocking Sleeves by BLOCKIT RFID Products, Inc. Review! #Blockit




  • #Blockit
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY and Friends from Credit Card Fraud, Identity Theft, and Digital Pickpocketing. 

6 FASHIONABLE DESIGNS are Color Coded Making it Easy to Locate the Right Card, Every Time.

FITS IN YOUR WALLET: Your Cards Fit Snuggly Inside Plus They Fit Easily in all Wallet Card Slots.

EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY: BLOCKIT 3-Layer Construction for Maximum Protection


Instantly FEEL SAFE AND SECURE When You Buy These Remarkably Cute and Stylish Credit Card Sleeves ANNOUNCING A SECRET CREDIT CARD FRAUD RISK YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT...By October 2015, ALL Credit, Debit, and ID cards will have an RFID Chip embedded with YOUR financial and personal info that thieves can steal in seconds. It's called SKIMMING or DIGITAL PICKPOCKETING!

● Anyone can Capture Your Information Using a $50 Digital Scanner Bought on Ebay

● Thieves can Steal Data Right off your Card, while it's Tucked Safely in Your Wallet or Purse


● Don't be Another Helpless Victim of Identity Theft and Credit Card Fraud


SECURE YOUR PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL DATA NOW...Simply insert your RFID Chip-enabled cards into the sleeves and you're instantly protected. BLOCKIT RFID Sleeves are Engineered in the USA and proven to protect your privacy and secure your data from digital pickpocketing, GUARANTEED!


● Absolutely the Highest Quality RFID Blocking Sleeve on the Market


● EXCLUSIVE Designs Fit Securely in ALL Wallet Card Slots and Purses


● Also Protects Magnetic Strip from Cell Phone De-Magnetization


Join THOUSANDS of happy customers. Read our Amazon reviews, search Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube and see for yourself why BLOCKIT RFID Sleeves are the BEST!


You will be very popular when friends see your new sleeves, and you get to educate them on the risks of RFID. Supplies are running out, get your BLOCKITS while they're still available. 100% Money Back Guarantee and LIFETIME WARRANTY!


THE AGE OF DIGITAL PICKPOCKETING IS UPON US... DON'T DELAY, ORDER YOUR BLOCKIT SET NOW! 





My Review of RFID Blocking Sleeves

What is an RFID Blocking Sleeve you ask? An RFID Blocking Sleeve is a little cover that you can slide your credit/debit cards into for your purse, wallet, pocket or any place that you have your cards while shopping. They come in a variety colors/designs, something for everyone, and they are inexpensive. If you are like me and don't pay attention to who is standing next to or near you while you are either checking out or even just shopping. These little sleeves are perfect to protect your privacy. I have mine in my little purse that I take with me. It is right in a slot made for the cards. When I used mine, I have the side sleeve one, All I did was pull the card out a little bit and slid the card in the machine without taking my debit card all the way out. I gave hubby the other sample sleeve I received and this one has the top opening, in which you would have to take the card out completely. If you are worried about shopping in a busy area, because, unfortunately, there are thieves out there who can do just about anything to obtain credit/debit card numbers. You can have one for every card your have and it will make it easy to remember which card is which and then you can keep them organized too. These sleeves will do the trick. I really like them and I think that they will hold up well. You can purchase these RFID Blocking Sleeves here at Amazon.

I received two RFID sleeves for review, and I was not monetarily compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet