Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

18 September 2015

The Beautifully Creative Inspired Link Party!





Welcome to the second week of The Beautifully Creative Inspired Link Party - this is a weekly party where bloggers and readers can be inspired by creative, informational and fun posts from tons of blogs around the web. You will find yummy recipes, awesome creative projects and many more. It is also a great way to meet and mingle with bloggers you find here. Best of all, the posts you share at this link party will be shown on 5 different blogs! Can you say “Show me the Traffic!”


We are so glad to have everyone (new visitors and returning party goers from City of Links - Link Party) joining us this week and I am especially glad to have these lovely ladies hosting this party with me.

BCI Link Party Poster (3).jpg



Link Party Layout (5).png








Link Party Layout (2).png

This week my youngest daughter moved out after being home for almost two years. She moved in with us after a bad relationship. I am so happy that she is able to move on to the next phase of her life, with a new man. So I have so many books from doing reviews and we have Irish collections, Civil War collections and history (Elizabethan I and The Tudor) collections. House is getting cluttered. So we found two $200 bookcases for $20. What a steal that was, they were extremely heavy and a pain to put together, but well worth it. So no we have a mini library/computer room.


Link Party Layout (1).png

THE VERY BEST (AND HEALTHIEST!) CINNAMON SUGAR BREAKFAST MUFFINS

I love to bake and I saw these at last week's Linky Party and thought they looked like the perfect little muffin. So good looking!


These look really good too!

Link Party Layout (3).png
BCI Link Party Button.jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet