Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

06 October 2015

Cover your gray® Touch Up Hair Color Products Review!



Cover your gray® offers effective, versatile and affordable solutions for covering gray hair and re-growth to extend time between color services. Our products are reliable, easy to use products that come in a wide array of formats to meet all your hair color touch up needs
I received the following three products for review,I 

used the products over the course of a few days and I found

them to be very good products. It takes less time than the 

traditional hair dye process but this is not a hair dye, but

a temporary fix as it lasts through three washings. The

product works like it says it will. I do not have a lot of

gray, I am 62 and just starting to get those few pesky gray

hairs. I received the Dark Brown product as that is about

the closest to my own color. All of the products reviewed 

are water, sweat and rain proof. The color matched my own 

pretty well and they seem to be hypoallergenic. 

Like I stated before, these products do what they claim they do in 

covering up gray hair, product goes on easy and lasts.


Brush-In Waterproof Hair Color Touch Up is perfect for hiding stray grays in the part and around the temples.  Brush In applicator makes it easy to cover grays exactly where you need to, when you need it. I used this one for touch up on my temples and in the part of my hair near the root. Covered it right up!

Hair Color Touch-Up Waterproof Pencil covers larger areas of gray in the roots, temples or hairline with an easy to use pencil format that provides precision application. This product was also easy to use and it takes a little bit longer as it is for larger areas of hair.


Precision Waterproof Root Color Touch Up is for areas requiring heavier yet targeted coverage closer to the scalp. The applicator provides heavier coverage for areas of gray hair or re-growth in the temples, part or around the forehead.This one I used for areas, not around the part but more on the sides of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet