Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

06 November 2015

Great Deals From Sourcebooks Casablanca!

Check out these deals from Sourcebooks Casablanca! If you love romantic stories, go get these books! These deals start today and run through November 22nd!!!

Lessons in French by Laura Kinsale

SALE PRICE: $1.99
Deal Date: November 6 – November 22
Genre: Historical Romance
ISBN: 9781402237010

Message: Laura Kinsale’s Lessons in French on #sale for $1.99? Oui, s’il vous plaît!
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1Sp9A9t



Tears of Gold by Laurie McBain

SALE PRICE: $1.99
Deal Date: November 6 – November 22
Genre: Historical Romance
ISBN: 9781402242458

Message: In the mood for a Casablanca Classic? Get Tears of Gold by Laurie McBain for only $1.99!
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1Op4bRs



SEALed with a Promise by Mary Margret Daughtridge

SALE PRICE: $1.99
Deal Date: November 6 – November 22
Genre: Contemporary Romance
ISBN: 9781402217630

Message: Gotta love those SEALs! Check out Mary Margret Daughtridge’sSEALed with a Promise while it’s on #sale!
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1McXcFn

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet