Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

29 November 2015

Vegetable Steamer Basket Complete Bundle by Kitchen Deluxe #kitchendeluxe


Standard
  • *****BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND - 30% OFF! - SCROLL DOWN FOR CODE***** SUPERIOR BUNDLE - Your complete bundle comes with a PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL Vegetable Steamer Basket, a FREE JULIENNE VEGGIE PEELER SLICER and a FREE EBOOK full of healthy, tasty recipes.
  • UNIQUE DESIGN & DISHWASHER SAFE - EXPANDS and ADJUSTS to fit various pots and pan sizes, turning any pan into a Steamer. OPENS like a water lily and COLLAPSES to become compact to save storage space. Utilize as a fruit basket.
  • PREMIUM QUALITY - The KITCHEN DELUXE Food Steamer uses HIGH GRADE quality RUST PROOF Stainless Steel that presents as a BEAUTIFUL brushed metal. It is extremely USER FRIENDLY as it comes assembled and ready to use. From BUSY MOMS to COLLEGE STUDENTS to CULINARY ARTISTS, this KITCHENAID GADGET is a definite MUST HAVE for anyone who wants to get MORE VEGGIES into their DIET.
  • OODLES OF VARIETY - From Fruits and Vegetables to Seafood, Asparagus and Tamale, Dumpling, Rice and much MORE. Vegetable steaming is considered one of the HEALTHIEST cooking methods. A PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT for your FAMILY & FRIENDS especially FOODIES.
  • 100% KITCHEN DELUXE WARRANTY - If you don't absolutely LOVE your new CHEF INSPIRED, EXPERTLY CRAFTED Kitchen Deluxe Vegetable Steamer, you can simply return your product and we'll happily refund every penny.

My Thoughts

I have always wanted one of these steamers but never got around to buying one. I used the basket in one of my medium sized pots to steam red potatoes. It did take about 45 minutes to an hour to steam the potatoes. The potatoes I used were on the large side so that makes sense. The steamer basket also comes with a 2 in 1 Julienne Veggie Peeler Slicer and Recipe eBook that you can download.

I intend to try this steamer basket on more veggies as I love freshly steamed vegetables. It washes up easily and folds small for storage.I also think that you may be able to use it as a strainer of smaller foods. I will have to try that.
The picture below is not indicative of what the product looks like but I took this during Thanksgiving and was extremely busy. I like this product and intend to use is a lot. I am eager to try the Julienne peeler that came with the Vegetable Steamer Basket.

I received this product for my honest review.





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet