Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

01 December 2015

Free Paranormal Romance Books





Free Paranormal Romance Books



Authors, Felicity Heaton and Caris Roane, will be offering 4 of their Paranormal Romance eBooks for FREE from December 1st to January 3rd. The only thing that readers need to do to take advantage of this fab offer is sign-up to receive their newsletters via a form, and they will score the following titles in their inbox within 48 hrs:
  • Kissed by a Dark Prince (Felicity Heaton)
  • Covet (Felicity Heaton)
  • Blood Flame (Caris Roane)
  • Embrace the Dark (Caris Roane)
This offer closes on January 3rd, 2016 so be sure to sign up now to avoid missing out! Just fill in the form below and we'll send you a zipped file containing all four ebooks in your choice of format, ready for you to load onto your e-reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet