Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

29 December 2015

Shannon Hollow: Book Club Edition by Chelsey Cosh Spotlight!


Title: Shannon Hollow: Book Club Edition 
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform 
Page Count: 790 (paperback) 
Publication Date: October 20, 2015 
ISBN-13: 978-1515206767 
ISBN-10: 1515206769

Synopsis: 

A generational saga that spans from the dirty thirties to modern day, Shannon Hollow tells the story of a small Utah community and its eclectic mix of residents. From the spoiled and insatiable housewife to the dancing coal miner's daughter, each has their own little secret to protect. Faith is tested. Love is put to the limits. Truth is discovered. Welcome to Shannon Hollow.

Available on Amazon in both e-book and paperback form, Shannon Hollow deals with extremely controversial themes, like anti-Semitism, homophobia, racism, and class issues, in Utah's less-than-pristine history. “Shannon Hollow may draw from real-life events,” author Cosh said, “but the book is fiction. I tried to grab the essence of what it would be like to live in each era in Utah. But if you're asking whether or not the characters are real people, they're not. I would say they're amalgamations of so many various people I've encountered that they're Frankenstein versions of anyone by this point. Just like the book as a whole, the characters are works of fiction with true elements."


Author Bio: 
Chelsey Cosh has been writing all her life. Cosh is a first-generation Canadian novelist and journalist. She worked as entertainment editor and co-webmaster of Canadian literary magazine What If, before she began writing novels. Her work often focuses on different worlds and walks of life colliding. Cosh was raised and lives in rural southeastern Ontario.

Chelsey Cosh
Author of Shannon Hollow and Reel Talk
Twitter: @RandCBooks

Facebook: R and C Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet