Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

08 December 2015

Wakey Coffee - Box of 12 Single Serve Coffee Review !#naturecups Plus a Three Count Kcup






About the Product

  • RICH, FLAVORFUL BOLD ROAST - 12-Pack box of single-serve cups of best-selling coffee blend "Wakey Bold"
  • KEURIG 2.0 COMPATIBLE - Works in ALL K-Cup "single serve" style brewers -including all of the original Keurigs, and the new Keurig 2.0
  • 100% RECYCLABLE - Made in the USA from ALL recyclable materials, you can enjoy your coffee AND do your part to help our environment.
  • PIQUE OF FRESHNESS - One of the biggest keys to great flavor is freshness.  We've minimized the time between harvesting, roasting, grinding and sealing, so you'll only receive FRESH-HARVESTED ground coffee in each and every cup.
  • "BEAN-TO-SEAL" QUALITY - Responsibility is taken in EVERY stage of our coffee-making process.  Our #1 priority is that your coffee is grown, harvested, roasted, and packaged responsibly, and with the utmost care - both for you and the environment.
http://www.amazon.com/Wakey-Morning-Coffee-Keurig-Recyclable/dp/B016FSA48S

My Thoughts
I received a 12 count and a 3 count sampler for review at a nominal cost to me. Hubby and I are both coffee snobs, meaning we don't drink the usual storebought coffee that tastes like restaurant coffee which is not very good. We actually have two separate coffee makers in the house. He has a regular drip grind and I have my Keurig, which I love. I only usually drink one or two cups of coffee daily but when I have a cup of coffee I need one that is dark roasted and a full bodied bold flavor.

Wakey Wakey is just the thing to have since I do love a good dark rich flavor. Another reason that this is a great coffee and company as they are doing what they can with the recyclable cups to help save the environment. We all have to do what we can. Thes kcups are Keurig compatible so they are perfect!

I liked this coffee and will probably order more. Like I said I received the product for review at a nominal fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet