Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

02 January 2016

Contest for a Kindle Fire!

http://www.cleanteenpublishing.com/contests/

Looking for some clean teen reads? Look no further. Follow the links below to take a look at what Clean Teen Publishing has to offer and enter the contest for a Kindle Fire while you are there!


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

"Our authors and our team at Clean Teen Publishing and Crimson Tree Publishing want to wish you a very happy New Year! Let's kick this year off right with a giveaway. Enter to win a Kindle Fire on our website here. We aren't leaving our International winners out of this giveaway! International winners can receive $40 in Paypal cash in lieu of the Kindle Fire."
Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
+1

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet