Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

05 January 2016

Exuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic Review @exuviance







About the Product
We’re all on the hunt for the one product that can help us achieve that illusive radiant complexion. All it takes is a single daily swipe of Exuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic to enhance clarity, smoothness and firmness for the radiant complexion of our dreams. Formulated with a triple blend of Polyhydroxy Acids and a marine botanical, this moisturizing, antioxidant and antiaging tonic is the perfect start to each day. Eucalyptus and cucumber refine and stimulate, while green tea extract helps to protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and harmful environmental factors. 

Product snapshot:
• Formulated with (PHAs) Gluconolactone, Glucoheptonolactone and Lactobionic Acid
• Multi-Antioxidant protection from Pro-Vitamins A,C and E
• Infused with Cucumber and Eucalyptus
• Green tea extract tones and protects stressed skin from free radicals

The benefits:
The perfect way to start each day! Renew your skin, spirit and senses, revealing a healthy, radiant complexion, with enhanced clarity, smoothness and firmness. This powerful moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-aging tonic contains a triple blend of Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs) and a marine botanical to moisturize and condition skin. Eucalyptus and cucumber refine and stimulate, while green tea extract helps to protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and harmful environmental factors. Alcohol-free.

How to use: On cleansed face, smooth applicator pad over entire face. Massage in remaining surface fluid and follow with daytime moisturizer with sunscreen.

Recommended for: Any and all! Works well for all skin types to help maintain a radiant complexion

Size: 36 single use pads

Price: $45 at Exuviance.com This is a bit of a steep price but I think that this extravagance is worth it. 
   www.exuviance.com

 About the Brand
the science of skin transformation™ 
EXUVIANCE® is created by Drs. Van Scott and Yu, widely recognized as leaders in the field of cosmetic dermatology. They discovered the antiaging benefits of Glycolic Acid and created and patented the first Glycolic Peel. Since their ground-breaking discovery, the creators of Exuviance have continued to develop many new patented antiaging ingredients backed by evidence from numerous scientific and clinical studies. Recognized around the world, Exuviance formulas are expertly developed to visibly transform skin by combining their patented innovations with the best, state of the art technologies available in dermatology today.

My Thoughts
Why should you use a skin toner? Well it shrinks pores, gives your skin ph balance, It moisturizes, refreshes skin, prevents ingrown hairs and adds a layer of protection for any nastiness that is in the air. 

A toner is to be used after cleansing the skin, I do mine at night before bedtime. I cleanse with a quality cleanser, not soap, I then pat my face dry, put on Exuviance Skinrise Bionic Toner. This toner acts as an anti aging because it has Glycolic Acid in it.

I have reviewed a few other products by Exuviance and find it to be a quality product that I can rely on to be what they claim it is. I like how my face feels after I use it. I am 62 and need the extra moisturizing that this toner provides. I have noticed that there is a layer of this toner still on when I wash my face in the morning. I really like it and since I do it once a day, the product should last me awhile.

https://www.neostrata.com/product/exuviance+skinrise+bionic+tonic.do
I received Full size Exuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic free of charge for my honest opinion

Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet