Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

20 March 2016

Royal Rose Hydrating Serum from Valentia! @BrandBacker








About the Product
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum - A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.

This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
- Deeply moisturize skin
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Soothe & nourish dry skin
- Smooth skin tone & texture
- Boost skin radiance

Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.

- Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.

- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne.

- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture.

- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.

- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.

- Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.

About the Brand
The Roman Goddess of healing, Valentia, relied on nature’s gifts to heal the citizens of Umbria. Whether matriarchs seeking to maintain their youthful look or farmers seeking help for sun damaged skin, Valentia used berries, herbs, barks and other natural ingredients. We also rely on all natural ingredients due to their protective, preventative and corrective powers.

Just like our namesake, Valentia Skin Care products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.

After performing extensive research into what skin care customers find most important, we found an overwhelming demand for skin care that is natural, free of toxins and paraben-free. Natural ingredients with an organic base have proven most effective at repairing skin damaged by the sun or the wind, preventing signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, and reversing the effects of oxidative stress on the skin.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AHVGZNM
http://valentia.com

My Thoughts
The Royal Rose Hydrating Serum from Valentia is the third product I have reviewed for this company. The ingredients are Rosa Damascena that adds Vitamin B to the skin, Rosehip Seed Oil that is rich in Vitamins A and C, Evening Primrose Oil that provides a light non-oily moisture to the skin and Bearberry that reduces melanin production that lightens the skin.

I have been using it now for about a month at night, a little bit goes a long way. I am 62 and have noticed that I am getting age spots on my face and hands. Although I do have a lot of freckles on my skin, these age spots are not that noticeable. I have a few on my face that I have noticed after using the hydrating serum have lightened a bit, they have not disappeared yet. 

This product comes in a small brown bottle and the serum lasts a long time. With each pump, you get a drop. It goes on non-oily, which I like, absorbs easily and the smell is kind of like an essential oil smell, not overpowering at all. All you need is 1-2 pumps at night after cleansing.I like the products from Valentia, they are natural effective products that are Alcohol and Paraben free.

Powered by @Brandbacker




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet