Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

23 March 2016

Snickers Crisper Candy Bar Review! @SheSpeaksUp, @SNICKERS @Walmart #satisfaction #spon

  • Hunger keeps inventing new problems, so SNICKERS invented the SNICKERS Crisper.  It’s the same SNICKERS you love, with a satisfying crunch!   

  • The SNICKERS Crisper is a delicious combination of crisped rice and peanuts topped with a layer of caramel and coated in creamy SNICKERS Brand milk chocolate.

What is it?
Snicker's Crisper Candy Bar is a new candy bar that has recently come out. It has crisp rice, milk chocolate, caramel and peanuts. Same taste as the regular Snicker's bar but a bit crispier and less calories and sugar.
  • SNICKERS Crisper are available at Walmart stores and online at Walmart.com and come in the following sizes: SNICKERS Crisper Single, SNICKERS Crisper 4 to Go and SNICKERS Crisper Medium FUN SIZE Bag (12 count).
Who makes it?
Mars Chocolate North America, makers of Three Musketeers, Mars bars, M&M's and many more.

Nutritional Information?
Calories: 100 per piece, package contains 2 pieces, compare with a regular Snickers Bar at 250 calories
Total Fat 9g
Sat.Fat 5g
Sugars 20g
Sodium 85g

  • Singles packs feature two pieces, each with 100 calories, allowing for a snack for now and another for later.


My Thoughts

I have to say that the new Snickers Crisper is really good. I have always liked a candy bar that has crispy rice and caramel in it. I received two large bars, 4 pieces in each package, for review and since I am diabetic and love chocolate, I liked this packaging because I didn't have to have all four pieces to satisfy my chocolate craving and there is less sugar and calories than the regular Snickers. Lots of caramel, along with crispy rice and peanuts coated in milk chocolate took care of my sweet tooth. I think I like Snickers Crisper better than the regular Snickers bar. I have always been a fan of Mars products and this candy bar will become a favorite.


#satisfaction and #spon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet