Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

08 April 2016

Kitchen / Serving Utensils Set, 7-piece Nylon Tools Set From @CrucibleCookware #Multicolor7pcsNylonToolSet


  • Colorful 7-piece Kitchen / Serving Utensil Set Including: Spatula, Slotted Spoon, Slotted Turner, Ladle, Spaghetti Server, Solid Spoon, Hanger - 360 Degree Rotating Carousel Stand
  • Each tool in the set has a special design, a "raised head design" which makes it possible to put down the tool on the counter without the tool touching the surface. This in turn avoids making a mess and makes sure the food don't get any unintentional ingredients from contact with the counter.
  • DISHWASHER SAFE - The kitchen tools can be cleaned in dishwasher or by hand. Perfect to use with NON-STICK cookware and bakeware, the nylon heads won't scratch non-stick surfaces.
  • FDA Approved, BPA free
  • Heat resistant up to 410° F (210° C)

My Review

I cook and bake, a lot and I like to have good quality utensils to use. When I cook, I use a lot of cookware and utensils. This multi color 7 piece set is very nice, I love the shape of them, they are a bit more streamlined than your usual utensils. Very sturdy and perfect for stirring, mixing, ladling and serving up pasta. 



There is a 360 degree rotating carousel stand that fits perfectly on a glass tray on top of my stove. It also holds up to heat very well, the plastic spoons I had would melt on the tips if left in the pot. All in all this is a great product, the carousel does not take up a lot of room and I love the colors of each utensil. Every product that I have received from Crucible Cookware has been of good quality, I feel that these utensils will last me a long time!

"I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review."

 #Multicolor7pcsNylonToolSet




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet