Reviews!

I am still having a difficult time concentrating on reading a book, I hope to get back into it at some point. Still doing book promotions just not reviews Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly July 2024

14 April 2016

Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum Review! @Brandbacker



About the Product
Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum - A potent and luxurious lactic acid serum that supports natural circulation for an all over youthful and refreshed complexion.

This Revitalizing Serum Will:
- Renew texture & tone
- Deeply moisturize
- Minimize fine lines
- Increase elasticity
- Brighten & Plumbs Fine Lines
- Evens Hyperpigmentation

All Valentia products are made with Natural & Organic Ingredients. They are specially selected to work together to achieve optimum results.

KEY INGREDIENTS: 

- Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.

- Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness.

- Lactic Acid: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.

- Licorice: Lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration.

- Argan Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamin E, this oil reduced water loss and protects skin's resiliency and elasticity.


Learn About the Brand
The Roman Goddess of healing, Valentia, relied on nature’s gifts to heal the citizens of Umbria. Whether matriarchs seeking to maintain their youthful look or farmers seeking help for sun damaged skin, Valentia used berries, herbs, barks and other natural ingredients. We also rely on all natural ingredients due to their protective, preventative and corrective powers.

Just like our namesake, Valentia Skin Care products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.

After performing extensive research into what skin care customers find most important, we found an overwhelming demand for skin care that is natural, free of toxins and paraben-free. Natural ingredients with an organic base have proven most effective at repairing skin damaged by sun or the wind, preventing signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, and reversing the effects of oxidative stress on the skin.
My Thoughts
When I get a face product for review, I like to give it some time and use it for awhile. I have been using Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum  for about three weeks. I put it on at night after my cleansing routine and before bed. After using it for several weeks, I did notice that my face was not so dry and seemed to feel healthier. Winters in northern Wisconsin can be pretty harsh on the face.  I used about 3-4 pumps and put it on my face and neck, the serum dries fast and smells really nice, not overpowering but nice. I have used several different products from Valentia and have not been disappointed yet. 
One of the ingredients is Argan oil, which I love for body and hair, the Gotu Kola which reduces the appearance of scars, and one that I never thought of is Licorice which can lighten problem areas of the skin such as discolorization. 

A little bit of this serum goes a long way. I love how this makes my face feel and it still feels smooth when I get up in the morning. I really like it.

You can learn more at the following links:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AHWTME0
http://valentia.com
https://www.instagram.com/valentianatural/
www.facebook.com/valentiabeauty


Powered by @Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet