Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

24 June 2016

In The Mouth Of The Lion by J Guenther Book Spotlight!



Book Details

  • Paperback: 260 pages
  • Publisher: J Guenther Author; 1 edition (April 9, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0997450304
  • ISBN-13: 978-0997450309

Book
A WWII historical novel. June, 1942: As the German blitzkrieg stalls in Russia, Hitler's behavior becomes increasingly erratic. The German High Command (OKW) suspects he is becoming mentally unbalanced and approaches Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung for an evaluation of the Führer's sanity. The OKW doesn't realize that Jung's close associate, Mary Bancroft, is an OSS analyst. The OSS asks Jung to agree to go into "the mouth of the lion," and bring back Hitler's darkest secrets.

Author
J Guenther has written five novels, four magazine articles, 17 plays, 50 short stories, and 100 poems. He loves puzzles and has US patents on two of them. His Sword & Sorcery novel, Sorcerer of Deathbird Mountain, was nominated for Best Novel at the 2005 Santa Barbara Writers Conference. His play, Prisoner of Suggins Holler, won a prize at the Elite Theatre Short Play contest.


Amazon link:http://amzn.to/1RP5zZ7
Website:  MouthOfTheLion.com 
Author's blog:  JGuentherAuthor.wordpress.com
Facebook: In The Mouth of the Lion

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Celtic Lady. (A Kindle version is now available, too.)

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet