Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

23 September 2016

Friends of the Wigwam by John William Huelskamp Book Spotlight!




This is a love story about six young friends whose innocence is stripped from them seemingly overnight in the brutal setting of the American Civil War. The subplots woven into the story include each friend's successes and struggles on the battlefields, the story of those who led the battles, and a magnificent war-horse that is a steadfast survivor in the face of many tragedies.


John William Huelskamp is a historical novelist whose early passion for Civil War history was ignited when he discovered a cavalry saber in the Maryland woods near his boyhood home. An avid research historian, he is a consultant to Civil War scholars, writers, and artists and has been a frequent guest commentator on national television broadcasts raising public awareness of forgotten Civil War heroes. He was appointed an honorary Board Member for the General Longstreet Memorial Project at Gettysburg National Military Park and continues to promote Civil War legacy through monuments, museums, and battlefield preservation


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet