Check out all of M.O. Kenyan book on Amazon below.
Reading,Writing,Romance, Creativity and Imagination. These are the words that describe my work.
I was born in Nairobi Kenya and had a passion for books ever since I could remember. Romance and love have always been a strange phenomenon for me. I have always wanted to change the ending of a love story. I decided to start writing my own.
Connect with the Author here:
Check out the author's Top Ten List!
Top Ten List
1. I am a twin.
2. I am a fashion and lifestyle blogger. ThisgalIknowmia.com, kenyan&herlovers.wordpress.com
3. I am a Digital Editor for a Kenyan publication COUTURE Africa Magazine.
4. I am a fashion designer & model
5. I love planning events.
6. I am an excellent bathroom and stage singer
7. I love creating stories, it me up for any out of the box content.
8. I love Instagram (so does everyone else) ryta_polyna
9. I'm a little funny, with an offensive sense of humour.
10. I love sports.Snippet!
“My belly hurts.” And, as she confessed, a flood of tears rushed down her cheeks.
“I’m going to take you to the hospital and have Katherine check you,” he said in his most reassuring tone yet. “I’m sure it’s nothing but we have to make sure.”
“Promise me it’s going to be all right?” Catalella forced her brother to look into her eyes.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page