Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

21 October 2016

Let It Breathe by Sydney Adiyah Michelle Book Spotlight!

51yssnepvtl-_ac_us160_

Click Here to read it for 99 Pennies!

Blurb:

Donovan, NFL superstar, needs to diversify his portfolio, but a different groupie in his bed every night is not what his business manager had in mind. He meets Chai during an investment summit and they spend one unforgettable night together. Chai, wine heiress, vows to do anything to save her family's vineyard, but sleeping with Donovan may be taking her pledge too far. When Donovan agrees to invest, she is skeptical. He wants to show her a whole world exists outside of the vineyard. But, at what cost. Can Chai save her family's legacy without loosing her self-respect and more importantly, her heart? 

let-it-breathe-teaser

Meet The Author...

81vvoz5wwwl-_ux250_ 

Sydney Aaliyah Michelle is a Contemporary Romance writer, a voracious reader and movie fanatic who hails from Texas. After surviving 5 1/2 years living in China, she had the courage to finally pursue her passion and become a writer. Sydney's novels tackle the dramatic world that is college and professional football She writes about heroines who love their men and the sports world they play in. She identifies the sci-fi action flick "The Matrix" as the best representation of her life in the past. She is now blessed to be awake and doing what she loves. She can recite the entire script from the 80's teen comedy/drama "The Breakfast Club" and loves any and everything associated with the Avengers Movie, especially Tony Stark. When it come to books, Sydney reads different genres, but some of her favorite writers are Stephen King, Alex J. Cavanaugh, J.A Huss, M. Never & Emily Bronte. Under the Dome, The Great Gatsby & Wuthering Heights are her favorite books. 

Sign up for her newsletter (https://madmimi.com/signups/213195/join), and visit her at her website and on social media.

Website: http://sydneyamichelle.com/ 
Blog: https://sydneyaaliyah.com/ 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SydneyAaliyahMichelle 
GoodReads: 
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/sydney-aaliyah-michelle Twitter: https://twitter.com/sydneyamichelle 
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sydliyah/ 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sydneyamichelle/  


Read An Excerpt...



I pulled the door open and couldn't get the grin off my face. People wonder why professional athletes were so cocky. Because a plumber couldn't pull of what I just accomplished tonight. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?" I raised my eyebrows. She narrowed her eyes and I sensed it took considerable effort for her to stay. I grinned again and took another sip. I studied her face. She was a classic beauty; big brown eyes and wavy dark brown hair that flowed over her shoulders. I would guess she was Italian, but her accent was American. She bit her lip and crossed her hands over her chest. I laughed. "Am I amusing you?" She asked. "No," I shook my head. "Just laughing at the irony of the situation." "Can you just," she held a hand up. "Not talk." "What would you like me to do with my mouth?" Lust flashed in her eyes. She covered it by walking in, grabbing the bottle in my hand and downing it. I saw it thought. She liked the dirty talk. She stepped to the window. I walked up behind her. I stood a few inches away, but she could feel my heat and I sensed her shiver. "You ready?" I asked. "Ready for what?" She turned her head towards me. "Ready for me to fuck that ten punch chip off your shoulder?" She spun on her heels and stared into my eyes. Her chest rose and fell, her breath shallow and sexy. I peaked at the curve of her breast and wanted to taste it, but stopped myself. She wanted me to make the first. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction. There we stood, toe to toe. I took in the subtleties of her face. The curve of her cheek, the twitch in her lip when 
she tried to remain neutral. 

let-it-breathe-sam 


 Hosted By

brb-banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet