Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

03 October 2016

Werthers Caramel Chunk Cookies Recipe!



I wrote a post about Werthers on my Celticlady's Kitchen Blog last year and decided to revisit it today! and while I was at Werthers online I spotted recipes. Now you know that I just had to take a look and I found this gem. Num is all I can say!!


Yield: 12 cookies
Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time 20 min
Total Time: 45 MIN

Ingredients

24 (about 7 oz.) Werther‘s Original Baking Caramels, unwrapped
1¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1 stick (4 oz.) unsalted butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup lightly packed brown sugar
1 egg
½ tsp. vanilla

Directions

1. Cut each caramel into 4 pieces. Place caramel pieces in a medium bowl and add flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir gently to mix dry ingredients and to coat each caramel piece; set aside.

2. Beat butter and sugars together in the bowl of an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in flour and caramel mixture until fully incorporated. Refrigerate cookie dough for 15 minutes. While dough chills, preheat oven to 350ºF and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or greased aluminum foil.

3. Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls, at least 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown. Remove cookie sheets from oven and let cool completely before transferring cookies to wire racks.

Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet