Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

25 November 2016

When the Reaper Comes by John L. DeBoer Book Spotlight!

                                    

                            
As the NSA gets a strong lead on one of the most prominent faces of ISIS, the Islamic State embarks on a bold course of action-an attack on American soil. Former Navy SEAL Adam Taylor, on a break between assignments for a global paramilitary security firm, is visiting his folks in his home town when he gets a new mission-provide security for a rock star who is in town for a St. Patrick's Day concert. Unknown to Adam, a team of American ISIS soldiers will soon arrive with a plan to wreak havoc on the Jersey Shore, and Adam will get caught up in a deadly game of wits between the terrorist menace and those tasked to protect the citizens of the homeland. 


                                    


                              


After graduating from the University of Vermont College of Medicine, I did my surgical residency in the U.S. Army and then spent three years in the Medical Corps as a General Surgeon. Thirty years of private practice later, I retired to begin a new career as a writer.


The father of two grown sons, I live with my wife in North Carolina.

You can always catch up with me on Facebook or Twitter (@johnldeboer).  But if it's private dialogue you want, go to my Contact Me page. Either way, I'll be sure to respond forthwith. I'm retired. I've got the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet