CELTICLADY'S REVIEWS: When the Reaper Comes by John L. DeBoer Book Spotlight!   

25 November, 2016

When the Reaper Comes by John L. DeBoer Book Spotlight!

                                    

                            
As the NSA gets a strong lead on one of the most prominent faces of ISIS, the Islamic State embarks on a bold course of action-an attack on American soil. Former Navy SEAL Adam Taylor, on a break between assignments for a global paramilitary security firm, is visiting his folks in his home town when he gets a new mission-provide security for a rock star who is in town for a St. Patrick's Day concert. Unknown to Adam, a team of American ISIS soldiers will soon arrive with a plan to wreak havoc on the Jersey Shore, and Adam will get caught up in a deadly game of wits between the terrorist menace and those tasked to protect the citizens of the homeland. 


                                    


                              


After graduating from the University of Vermont College of Medicine, I did my surgical residency in the U.S. Army and then spent three years in the Medical Corps as a General Surgeon. Thirty years of private practice later, I retired to begin a new career as a writer.


The father of two grown sons, I live with my wife in North Carolina.

You can always catch up with me on Facebook or Twitter (@johnldeboer).  But if it's private dialogue you want, go to my Contact Me page. Either way, I'll be sure to respond forthwith. I'm retired. I've got the time!

No comments:

Xpresso Book Tours

Xpresso Book Tours

Webfluential

Rakuten Affiliate Network Program

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program

Google Analytics

Pin it!

The Indie View

Celticlady's News

Linkvehicle

Bestseller Book Tours

Bestseller Book Tours Banner

First Words

First Words

Page Rank Checker

Pagerankchecker.com — Check your Pagerank

Influenster!

Please Share!

I belong to Book Vetter

Printfriendly

Google+ Badge

I Review For!

Pump Up Your Book

Book Depository

I am a Word Slinger Reviewer!

Book Reviewer Sign Up

Buoni Amici Press

Buoni Amici Press, LLC

Atria Newsroom

Smiley360

Join Smiley360

BookPal

70% off Bargain Books!

Brand Backer

Mom's Affiliate

Literrater

Whatsblog


Social Media Management by Symphony

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT

Feedburner

BlogsMonitor.Com

Books blog

Picket Fence

Google Page Rank

Skimlinks 1