Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

14 December 2016

Christmas Countdown Blitz - Day 9 !




Chelsea O'Neal lives in her fantasy world where people can fly, vampires could be real, money is never an issue and the romantic meeting of your true love is a normal happening. When not relaxing in Chelsea-ville, she enjoys talking with animals who talk back and taking long walks with her prince charming.
Actually Chelsea lives in the United States in Nebraska, where she was born and raised, with her black lab Daisey, who hasn't spoken actual words to her but she is pretty sure Daisey understands her. She is yet to meet her prince charming, though she is quite sure he is out there. Chelsea enjoys working in a library as well as a cosmetologist. She is an avid reader and writing has always been her passion. Chelsea has written three novels and a novella, and she is working on her next book now.

Q & A With The Author:


3. What do you fear most? This is a toss up of rejection and failure.  I have learned to deal with failure as I have gotten older, as this is something I feel that makes me stronger each time it happens. Rejection is harder, being told you are not good enough is hard no matter how many times you hear it or expect it.

4. What is your largest unfulfilled dream, and what are you doing to reach it? My largest unfulfilled dream would be to accomplish something I personally deem worthy of being amazing.  I feel like I am always striving for something bigger/better more worth while.  I am constantly trying to be better than I was the previous day.



Connect with the Author here: 

Can Trinity control her power?

Trinity is headed home to celebrate Christmas with her Gran. She hasn't been back in nearly ten years staying away from the man she has longed for since she was young. The man who has starred in every one of her fantasies, her Gran's next door neighbor, Travis. As her emotions run high, her inherent magic is let loose.
Can Travis let Trinity in?
Travis never noticed Trinity, but has grown close to her grandmother after the loss of his parents and his uncle. When Trinity comes swirling into the house an attraction flares in him but he fears loosing anyone else in his life.
The more time spent together the attraction grows, so does a new found realization that Trinity has a magic that has captured his heart.
Will this spellbinding Christmas be merry?




Snippet:




To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me on your blog! I appreciate it! ~ Chelsea O'Neal <3

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet