Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

09 December 2016

#MoBPromos Romance Between the Pages!



Ever wondered about the personalities behind your favorite books? Victoria Danann's new podcast with Riley J. Ford has an incredible lineup of authors booked through January. No question is out of bounds. Check it out!
THIS WEEK'S BEST SELLING AUTHOR...
FAITH ANDREWS!
Hi there and welcome! I’m Faith Andrews and I’m known for writing relatable romance that’s guaranteed to give you all the feels.
I came out onto the indie author scene in 2013 with my debut novel Man of My Dreams and kind of hit the ground running. Writing has always been a passion, as well as being a mommy to my two beautiful and wild young daughters. As a creatively inspired stay-at-home mom and avid reader, I tried my hand at a lifelong dream and the rest, my friends, is history.
I live right outside of New York City with my husband, two daughters, and a furry Yorkie son named Rocco Giovanni. When I’m not belting out a Mumford & Sons tune or busy running ragged as a dance mom, my nose is stuck in a book or I’m sitting behind the laptop, creating my next colorful daydream. Coffee addict, lover of wine and cheese, and sucker for concerts and Netflix, I truly believe in love at first sight and happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet