Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

28 February 2017

Like a F*cking Lady by Quinn Book Spotlight!

http://lovekissedbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/LAFL-200x300.jpg
-THEO SOLOMON-

Talia Newman is a goddess who has curves any man would go crazy for. She's sassy, sexy and smart. She's also a pain my ass...

I want her to warm my bed and share my life forever—but the minx is too stubborn to bend to my will.

When my past comes back to haunt me, my integrity and our relationship are sorely tested. For once in my life, I fear that I may lose the most important thing to me.

I'll do whatever it takes to protect what's mine and punish those who threaten it…

*In order to get the full sexy experience, reading the first book is highly recommended*

Buy links:


http://lovekissedbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/LAFL2-150x150.jpg


http://lovekissedbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/LAFL3-150x150.png
Author Bio:
Quinn is a writer of romance bestsellers, according to her parents. However, they’ve never read her dirty books. Her stories are full of humor, sass, drama or angst. But guaranteed, they are filled with steamy scenes with hot Alpha heroes. 
She has a healthy obsession with reading and writing romance, and an unhealthy addiction to red wine, bourbon, and dark chocolate with sea salt. She doesn't people until after coffee. When Quinn is not scribbling Erotic Romances, she loves to curl up with her puppy and watch foreign films.
Quinn lives in a house that never stays clean, no matter how much she wishes it would. She also writes sweet, contemporary romance, romantic comedy, and chick lit under a different pen name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet