Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

18 February 2017

@victoriafeatherlight #Organicskincare #victoriafeatherlight Organic Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil


  • The sea buckthorn seed oil is considered a valuable topical agent in treating wrinkles, fine lines, burns and healing wounds. Its vitamin dense seeds can have a powerful, yet gentle impact on the body. These hardy berry seeds help nourish skin, hair and nails with powerful antioxidants and essential fatty acids, Omega 3,6,9 and the rare Omega 7 – a key building block to healthy skin, hair, and nails.

    Sea Buckthorn is a plant that grows tiny berries and has thorns surrounding it, to protect the fruit from birds and insects. The oil can be found in the seeds, fruit, and branches of the plant. But the seed oil has the most nutrients with 34% Omega 6 and 32% Omega 3 acids. Omega 3 and Omega 6 acids are extremely good for your skin. They repair your skin cells and help the skin moisturize from within.

  • Please note this is a 100% sea buckthorn seed oil. Due to the product’s natural essence, it might have a sea buckthorn like scent.

  • Keep your skin young and fight the signs of natural aging. Sea buckthorn seed oil is exactly what you are looking for when it comes to skin care. It contains a high level of superoxide dismutase which fights against inflammation. This oil also has more than 190 nutrients and phyto-nutrients. The Vitamin C content of this oil is 12 times higher than orange, the citrus fruit which is considered to be excellent for your skin. It is also rich in nutrients like carotenoids, tocotrienol, tocopherol and antioxidants like phenols, terpenes, and glycosides; vitamins A, C, and E; beta-carotene; plant sterols.

    We all love glossy and healthy hair, don’t we? Our hair is a part of our identity and it gives us confidence. A lot of cosmetic products these days focus solely on promoting hair products as it is a billion dollar industry. However, why use something that has been synthetically produced when you can use natural oil? 
    • Hold back the growth of grey hair and reduce hair fall..
    • Promotes the production of good cells on your scalp.
    • Helps in cleaning out the hair follicles.
    • Strengthen your hair with omega 3 & 6
    • Building good cells on your scalp 
    • Killing the demodex mite & cleaning out the hair follicles
    • Aiding in hair elasticity & maintaining moisture in the hair shaft
    • Wish you had stronger nails? Nails are one of the most ignored parts of our body. We put them through a lot of stress and then wonder why they are so brittle. It’s because just like your skin and hair, even your nails need a lot care and attention.
  •  
    • You have to keep them moisturized if you want them to shine naturally. Nails also need nutrition and they grow stronger when you give them the right kind of nutrition.
       
    • Sea Buckthorn seed oil is rich in omega 3, 6, 7, and 9 acids and also vitamins like A,B,C,D,K, and E. These nutrients are essential for your skin, hair, and also your nails.
       
    • To keep your nails healthy, take a cotton ball and dab it with some sea buckthorn seed oil. Gently apply it on your nails and rub it in. Do that once every night before you go to sleep or in between nail coloring. Slowly, you will realize that your nails are growing stronger and have a natural gloss.

  • Please note this is a 100% natural cold pressed oil. Due to the product’s natural essence, it might have a strong scent - which indicates it's freshness! 
     
  • We recommend dropping on dry clean skin 2-3 drops at a time and massaging the desired area. 
     
  • Face - 3 drops should cover the area, you may choose to mix the oil with your favorite cream. 
     
  • Body - Mix a few drops with your favorite cream or lotion. 
     
  • Scalp & Hair -Add 2-3 drops to your own favorite shampoo or conditioner,  you can also apply the oil directly to the scalp and hair. 
     
  • Caution: - Do not ingest -No internal use -Do not use on irritated/wounded skin -Keep in cool shaded place -Keep out of reach of children -Avoid contact with eyes.


I have just started using the Organic Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil so it is probably too soon to really tell you the benefits but I can say that I did use it on my hands and I did notice that it did absorb fast and I washed my hands and I noticed that the water beaded up on my hands. That tells me that it does protect the skin which is important as I live in Northern Wisconsin and it gets pretty dry here in winter. I also added it into my shampoo as I am in my 60's and my hair has started to thin and feeling a bit dry and brittle. I hope that with more time that I will see more results!

This review is voluntary!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet