- Sea buckthorn seed oil is exactly what you are looking for when it comes to skin care. It contains a high level of superoxide dismutase which fights against inflammation. This oil also has more than 190 nutrients and phyto-nutrients. The Vitamin C content of this oil is 12 times higher than orange, the citrus fruit which is considered to be excellent for your skin. It is also rich in nutrients like carotenoids, tocotrienol, tocopherol and antioxidants like phenols, terpenes, and glycosides; vitamins A, C, and E; beta-carotene; plant sterols.
Our hair is a part of our identity and it gives us confidence. A lot of cosmetic products these days focus solely on promoting hair products as it is a billion dollar industry. However, why use something that has been synthetically produced when you can use natural oil?
- Please note this is a 100% natural cold pressed oil. Due to the product’s natural essence, it might have a strong scent - which indicates it's freshness!
- We recommend dropping on dry clean skin 2-3 drops at a time and massaging the desired area.
- Face - 3 drops should cover the area, you may choose to mix the oil with your favorite cream.
- Body - Mix a few drops with your favorite cream or lotion.
- Scalp & Hair -Add 2-3 drops to your own favorite shampoo or conditioner, you can also apply the oil directly to the scalp and hair.
- Caution: - Do not ingest -No internal use -Do not use on irritated/wounded skin -Keep in cool shaded place -Keep out of reach of children -Avoid contact with eyes.
Learn more here
I have just started using the Organic Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil so it is probably too soon to really tell you the benefits but I can say that I did use it on my hands and I did notice that it did absorb fast and I washed my hands and I noticed that the water beaded up on my hands. That tells me that it does protect the skin which is important as I live in Northern Wisconsin and it gets pretty dry here in winter. I also added it into my shampoo as I am in my 60's and my hair has started to thin and feeling a bit dry and brittle. I hope that with more time that I will see more results!
This review is voluntary!